From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Trish
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2013 8:23 AM
To: Jaws Users List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Drop Box and Public Folder Sharing

REcently I updated drop box on 3 devices. All 3 devices are linked and each
shows same folders/files.
However only on my windows 7 laptop, when I put item in the public folder
and then press the applications key to copy public link, I get no such
option within the context menu. I checked it on my desktop running xp, the
copy public link was in the list through the applications key, but it is not
showing through applications key on window's 7 laptop.
Please can anyone help me figure this out? I really need to be able to copy
links from within this particular folder.

Thanks,

Trish

If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got.