Did you try using Convenient OCR? I've gotten many installs to work using that feature. Other than that, it is the fault of the software developer for the fact it is inaccessible, for the most part. I have tried other screen readers in the past and occasionally got better results, but 99 percent of the time, it is the way the software install was written with images. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Lee" <klee...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2013 1:13 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] non accessible installs

I am getting very irritated when there is a super good program and it is freeware, I download it and I find out that when I go to install it jaws cannot read the install, and I usually need to get sighted help. is there a way to contact these software publishers or to change this?
email is golden !
Kevinlee