Hi Scott,

A great product that integrates with Microsoft Word and is accessible and easy to use is ABBYY Fine Reader Professional edition, currently at 50% off at only 85 dollars.

It's a great product, and works very well with Word, and creates multiple formats, including PDF, HTML, and exports to Word.

The Fine Reader Engine is really good, and really accurate.

If you Google it, the first hit is ABBYY's web page.

I'm unsure if they have a personal edition, so you may want to contact them for more information, or if they have any sales going on at the moment that I am not aware of.

Scorpio