How about some important information such as OS, screenreader version, etc.

If possible, please ask your friend to join so we can ask questions
directly. this is very helpful in terms of time and detail regarding
troubleshooting.

If system restore has not been turned on then it will not be possible for
her to run a restore. Its like not having money in the bank and wanting to
purchase a new computer.

RollBackRX is an amazing piece of software, but it also can't help her if
she has never installed it. RollBackRX has nothing to do with System
restore. RollBackRX has it's own system of taking snapshots.

Right now, since I can't ask her directly for details, given what you have
conveyed, she will not be able to return her computer to a previously good
working state.

The Recuva idea might work depending on how it is set up. If she has never
installed it, I don't think it will be possible to restore any deleted
files.

In an attempt to help, please describe how she ended up with all this
information deleted.

Joseph