Hello list members,

Earlier this day, I did modified my Default Advance Verbosity setting to let
JAWS speak every occurrence of tool tip pop-ups on my system. Hoping that it
would make my screen reader read aloud Microsoft Outlook's incoming Mail
notifications and other app/system notifications which I suspect to be tool
tips pop-ups notifications as well. Fortunately, the method described
fulfilled my intention as it pushes  JAWS to speak Outlook mail alerts. But
I forgot that Desktop icons also display sort of tool tip description that
pops-up every time cursor moves focus to a desktop icon. Now, every time I
focus to an item with in my desktop I always hear these annoying messages
describing certain function/path for a selected desktop icon. If I remember
it right, there is an option found somewhere in windows that disables this
icon pop-up description. I am pretty sure that I made it before in my win7
under the windows explorer folder options, but now I cant locate the
particular setting here in my win8 machine. Is it still here? If yes, can
someone help me navigate to the said setting?

Thanks in anticipation, your help and interest will be greatly appreciated.