From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Angelina Stabile
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2013 3:23 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] laptop

I need help I have a dell laptop and jaws 14 and windows 7. When I turn on
the laptop the windows load and the desktop comes up. But jaws does not
speak and it buffers all of the time. I am afraid to turn it off. I have to
turn it on several times in order for it to work properly. Thanks

Angelina Stabile