What a terrific tip. I had no idea one could control this in this way. I
love it.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Kimsan
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2013 1:31 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] MSE is not in system tray

Try this...
Press windows key, type in the search, notification area icons.  Press
enter on the result for notification area icons.  You should land on an ok
button, so tab until you get to the combobox for MSE and use your arrow
keys until it is focused on show icon and notifications. Then tab to ok
and press spacebar.