Hi list members, i'd like to know if anyone has had problems using jaws 14 with
the latest version of Firefox?  If so, what were your problems?

I'm having problems with using jaws 14 with the version of Firefox that I'm
using.  After Firefox is loaded and webvisum comes up and i press ok, Jaws 14
stops working!  Is there a fix for this?  P.S. Is there a way to get security
updates with out installing a new version of Firefox?  Thank you for any
information that you might have.  Also if I may add Kim kamando has some
information about a more recent update for Firefox but i don't know what this
may mean for jaws users.