Hi,

Last week, I wrote to the list to ask for OCR suggestions.  One of the OCR
packages that was highly recommended was Omnipage.  I got the trial version
of Omnipage Ultimate.  I like it but it has caused a little problem.  After
installing Omnipage, when I first start Outlook and try to go into a mail
message, I get a dialog box saying that there is no E-mail program installed
to perform the requested action.  I hit OK and it goes on into the message
and everything works fine from that point on.  After that first message, it
doesn't do it again until I close Outlook and open it again.  Then, the same
thing will happen but, again, only with the first message that I open.  It
really isn't a big deal but it is a little annoying.  Does anyone have any
idea how to fix this little annoyance?  I am using JAWS15, Windows 8,
Outlook 2010, and Omnipage Ultimate 18.

Thanks,

Scott Duck