Brian Lee

From: "David" davidwhitehead1...@cogeco.ca
Hello there;

to show the BCC Field in MSOutlook2007 do the following;

1, open MSOutlook2007,

2, create new message, ctrl+n=new message;

3, press alt+p=options,

4, now tab until you hear,
fields group box,
show BCC button,
press the spacebar,
now you should see the BCC field.
note after you do this, you will be placed back into your new message.
hope this helps.

Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.