Hello
You might know that JAWS dictionary has a limit of 1000 words. We can't add
more than that amount to the dictionary, but there is a Persian programmer
who has used some tricks to add over 10,000 words to JAWS dictionary. He has
developed a software named FarsiJAWS. FarsiJAWS is able to read over 10,000
Farsi words. He does not tell us how he has managed to do such thing. Can
anyone give me a clue to this? I searched the web, but I found nothing. I
only know his software includes some JCF files. (JAWS Configuration File). I
can send samples if needed.

Javad Hoseini
انجمن پژوهشي آسيب هاي بينايي (راوي)
Research Association for Visual Impairments
www.IranRAVI.com
Skype: javad2625