Love, love Host Gator. I don't do this but one of the things which I love the most about Gator is your ability to pay on a month to month bases. Of course, if you do this, it will cost you more in the long run. I have an affiliate link if you're interested in signing up as well contact me off list. One of the other things I like about Gator is their customer service. They'll help you if you need it along the way. I've not heard anything at all negative about Bluehost but, me personally, I've never used them. I do know that they have a one touch installation tool for wordpress if you're interested in using that. Both of these host are well recommended within the podcasting community. Also for building email lists, campains, whatever you choose to call them. I use mail chimp. It can be a little daunting to get set up at first, but, once you do, they work well. I can tell you that both hosts listed also do offer email list capabilities as well. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Nicole Valicia Thompson-Andrews" <goldyemo...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2013 15:39
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Compatable Mailing List Builders

How about compatible web hosts? My Author Fast track info pack
recommends Hostgator or Bluehost. Do you all have any recommendations?

On 9/30/13, Javad Hoseini-RAVI <i...@iranravi.com> wrote:
I know mailman is accessible. But I don't know about Mail Chimp. I only
guess it must be accessible. I created RAVI mailing lists with mailman.

Javad Hoseini
انجمن پژوهشي آسيب هاي بينايي (راوي)
Research Association for Visual Impairments
www.IranRAVI.com
Skype: javad2625