wunder bars, and cookies, now they are naming programs after food? messy stuff! susiew, w

-----Original Message----- From: Trish
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2013 7:12 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Cookies

Hello George,

Thanks for the info here, I had never viewed these buttons/settings before. I am viewing a very long extensive list of places I have visited on web, my bank is among this list.
So, do I just delete these one by one or select several at a time?

Thanks,

Trish

----- Original Message ----- From: Jorge Rivas