Hi Donnacha,
Is this affecting any other sounds on your laptop? What model of laptop do you have?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Donnacha McCarthy" <donnacha.mccar...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2013 10:19 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS Sound Card Problem

Hi All,

I have a slight problem regarding the JAWS speech feedback on my new
laptop. I have just installed a new copy of JAWS 14 however the speech
is very hollow sounding and has a slight echo... Has anyone come
across this issue before and know how to fix it? I suspect it is an
issue with my internal sound card but I'm not sure of the specific
configuration details to solve it.

I'm running JAWS on Windows 7 32bit.

Thanks,

Donnacha.