Hi,

A friend wishes to update his JAWS from JAWS10. He was thinking of upgrading to JAWS14, until I told him that JAWS15 will soon be out. However, I also told him (as he's using Windows7) that JAWS14 would work fine with it; and that now (or very soon) he'd be entitled to JAWS15 free if he bought JAWS14. is that policy in operation right now, or indeed, should he wait un til JAWS15 comes out and pay for it instead? His dealer informed him if he bought JAWS now it'd be JAWS14 and that he'd have to pay for any upgrades, including that to JAWS15. As we're well in the beta cycle for 15, I don't think that's necessarily the case.

thank you for any clarification.