From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Rich
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2013 10:15 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Please help with XP to 7 upgrading considerations

Hi all,
   I am in the process of getting a new PC with Windows 7.
I currently have XP, JAWS 14 and am using Outlook Express.
Please advise me on me anything and everything I should know to perform this
upgrade.
If the new PC is 64 bit and I have 32 bit.
I have certain programs like VLC, Tiny spell, C Cleaner, Super anti spyware,
as well as my contacts in Outlook Express, and a ton of favorites on
Internet Explorer 8.

I do have aback up hard drive, that I think has everything from my original
PC.
How can I transfer all of my information/documents/programs as above, to the
new PC?
Any other information regarding e mail or Internet Explorer version should I
do?
Can I get "Outlook"on Win 7? and Explorer9 or 10?

Thank you for helping me out!

Rich