Hi Teresa,

In that case, I think you're out of luck. (Unless you can find a suitable player other than Adobe Flash.)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Teresa Arroyo" <tarroyoll...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 5:55 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] How to wathch videos divided into parts?

It is a web page called novelas tv and the viedeo opens from the page. I think it is with flash Adobe Flash Player.
Thanks.
Teresa

-----Mensaje original----- From: Flor Lynch
Sent: Tuesday, October 8, 2013 5:25 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

What program opens the video on your PC? We might then be able to
instruct further.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Teresa Arroyo" <tarroyoll...@gmail.com>