I am using Jaws 14 on a windows 7 64 bit computer.  In MS Office Excel 2007
how can I read the content of cells in the columns of a spread sheet after I
exercise the find all command.  For example if I have a spread sheet with 5
columns and I search for words in column 1 using the find all command Jaws
will find all instances of that and read the contents of the column I
searched for but not the contents of the other columns (2-5) on the same
line.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Greg Washington