From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of DJ Reese
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2013 3:34 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Excel 2007 help

Hi list:

I have a column in my excel spread sheet that reads select from drop down
list.  So how do I access the drop down list and select an item from the?
using Jaws 14?  Thanks in advance.

DJ Reese

Download and install the new Peachtree Radio fM app available in the
Android, Apple and Black berry app stores today.
Peachtree Radio FM.  where some listen to remember and some listen to
forget.
www.peachtreeradiofm.com