Or alternatively I could do what I just did, type in the search box in the start menu the words uninstall jaws which did it for me.

--
Teachers have a sacred task:
It is to give children the skills to understand the world and an expectation
that the world is a trustworthy place; that it is full of light, and love, and
music and that each student deserves--and will have--their own place in it and
the chance to play their own song.
And, as much of these expectations are transmitted non-verbally—and in Chela’s
case--out of sight…it is the voice and touch of a Teacher that sheds light on
what the world can be.
Academics—and no one will ever change my mind on this—take a distant second
place. —Dr. Bil Hawkins
--
Chela Robles a Nationally Certified person in Customer Service, certified by
the National Retail Federation Foundation (NRF): http://www.nrffoundation.com/