Hello, I use Outlook for my email at home, but if I need to check it at work
I was using Yahoo mobile which many suggested and it has been okay so far. A
couple days ago it reverted back to what many of you have been experiencing
where you couldn't delete anything without opening each email and deleting
it. Today it is not working at all. When I went to it it said there were no
emails in the inbox, which I thought was ridiculous. When I got home, of
course checking using Outlook there were tons of emails. Has anyone else
experienced this happening to them today. It know this is not technically a
jaws question, but I just wondered if anyone else's mobile yahoo mail has
stopped working. I logged out and logged back in and it didn't matter. Very
strange. Thanks.  Judy & Tallie