Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2013 11:22 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] IE 11 being weard with JAWS

Any one here using Win 8.1 so far? Has IE 11 been working for you? For me
either IE 11 isn't working well, or what it seems to me is more likely is
JAWS is being odd. The pages seem to be blank. But then again, it loads the
US Bing news page just fine. So perhaps it is IE 11. I'd like to see what's
going on with every one else though.