From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Rich
Sent: Saturday, October 19, 2013 7:21 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] What works with Win 7?

Please  forgive me for bombarding you all with all of these questions.
I have many questions and I am trying to have separate subject lines for
each question instead of a list on one message.
With Win 7, which version of Internet Explorer works best?
Google Chrome or no Chrome.
What about Firefox versions?
If I purchase Outlook, is there anything I need to be aware of?
Thank you.

Rich