Try looking it up on Google.  It seems to be a free program that allows one
to get information from the internet when on a web page.  Not sure if it is
Jaws friendly at all.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Flor Lynch
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2013 6:45 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] What is linksicle?

Rich,

I don't know what that is. However, as a rule of thumb, don't
intentionally remove a program unless you know what it does and that you
don't need it anyway. Ask if you don't know, before you remove such.
(Many of us have learned this the hard way. Also, it would help to know
what model of computer you intended to remove it from.) (You may not
need the program, but a word of caution is in order, in case something
else on the computer, down the line, doesn't function as you
'reasonably' expected it to.)