If the computer is new, most likely it has a wireless card.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lenny McHugh" <lmch...@verizon.net>
To: "JFW List" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 7:38 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] hooking up another computer

Due to very unfortunate circumstances my daughter and grandson are moving in
with us. His room does not have a phone line. I could temporarily run an
extension line or is there an external wireless card that he could use. For the wireless option is there one that will be jaws friendly so I can set it
up. It may be ugly since he has a win 8 machine.
---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com

International Brotherhood of Magicians member #43990R