What is the file format of this book? Is it in a format that can be played on the NLS digital TB player or third-party media player? If not, can it be converted into an MP3 file that can be played on a media player? Thanks.

Gerald

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Ferrin" <ow...@jaws-users.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2013 8:56 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] question about downloading the ATI book

Since I have never gone in to the matter of monitoring specific downloads I am curious if anybody has taken advantage of the text book that we have been
discussing for the past couple of days.

It uploaded much faster than I figured it would which allowed me to post it
around 8:00 or so last night. Cathy Anne asked that I place a link to her
page which I have done and for reasons of full disclosure also gave her
credit on the page I created for the file.

David Ferrin
Always be yourself because the people that matter don't mind, and the ones
that mind don't matter.