Mine says "document" on occasion but not annoying enough to be concerned
Tom Bisset
-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Maria Campbell
Sent: October 25, 2013 11:22 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] my computer still saying documents after a page loads

I have a bit of a problem with the laptop saying document once in a while, but
it's not too annoying at this point.
I'm using JAWS 14 mostly, but dabbling in 15 some times.

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell
lucky1i...@sbcglobal.net

When the power of love is stronger than the love of power,
Then the world will know peace.