Hi All,

I've been trying to get on the Auslogics website for several hours & I keep
getting the, Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage, message.  Will
some of you try it & see if you can access it?

www.auslogics.com

I've tried from all 3 of my computers with no luck.  I tried turning the bad
website blocking feature in my Vipre Internet Securities firewall off but,
that didn't help either.  All help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks
mucjh.

Take care.
Mike
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.