Hi, recently I did read one email in which the person said they used Vipre
anti virus and it worked well with Jaws. I apologize if there were other
posts about Vipre, but going by the subject line they got deleted. I have
heard it is very good and would appreciate anyone using it to give their
input about its accessibility with JAWS. Feel free to write to me directly
if this is something that has been covered already so as to not put it on
the list again. Thanks.  Judy & Tallie bunchkinb...@sbcglobal.net