Hi all I have the new jaws 15 and it works fine and I am using still windows x
p but I all ways leave the prior version on my computer so that way if
something happens to your newer version you can go back to your prior version
and all ways put short keys in for your jaws just in case it does not come on
like it should  when your computer comes on and for by chance your start auto
box is not checked you can all ways get it to  come it on as long as you go to
your desk top and hit your short keys and it will come on as well as download n
v d a so it will give you a way to use speech just in case something happens to
Jaws. Just something to think about because without any speech I am in trouble
like a lot of us I am totally blind so making the letters will not help me at
all lol so hope this tips will help someone that just decides to just get rid
of the old for the new and if you do not know how to put short cut keys just
make sure what you are wanting  to put a short cut  key on is h
 ighlighted
and just hit alt key plus enter and tab and type in what you want your short
key to be for that program and just tab to ok or apply which one comes up can
not remember which one comes up. I all ways use control plus alt and up arrow
for latest virsion of jaws and control key plus up arrow for latest version of
jaws and it works great on remembering it easy for me memory is not what it use
to be so I try to keep simple lol hopes this helps.

Reverend Diane Pierce

you can also catch Gods Power Hour with Rev. Diane each week on variety radio
at: www.varietyradio.org
 show is every Thursday at 9 pm eastern/8pm central until 11pm eastern/10pm
central
Hope and pray you can make it and please check program listing for more great
shows!!!

Hebrews 11

1   Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not
seen.