Hi,
I have a different question about JAWS saying wrong things or not saying things. I'm running Windows 8 and JAWS 14 as I haven't installed the update yet. Sometimes I've noticed if I'm reading something and try to use ctrl left or right arrow instead of hearing the word, I hear >. In some messages I was sending today I would sign Lisa as I will here or things I'd put in the message it wouldn't read it till I hit left arrow and then it was there, but if I did the command up arrow-JAWS it would not read that it was there. My mail program is the latest beta for Thunderbird and I keep saying I'm going to downgrade it, but I might not have to. Have any of you seen this behavior or do you know of a fix? Thanks and sorry for the long post.
Lisa