HI all I asked this question before a while back but was wondering if any of
you jaws users have ever broadcasted on the radio through winamp? If so how did
you archive your program that you broadcasted so you could sent it out to your
listners that may ask for a earlier recording of your show. I am not sure
where to go in winamp to set my settings to archive or do I need to download a
program to be able to archive what I am broadcasting?If you do not know thanks
anyway when I have a question I was taught to ask the answer will be yes I know
or no lol

  thanks

Reverend Diane Pierce

you can also catch Gods Power Hour with Rev. Diane each week on variety radio
at: www.varietyradio.org
 show is every Thursday at 9 pm eastern/8pm central until 11pm eastern/10pm
central
Hope and pray you can make it and please check program listing for more great
shows!!!

Hebrews 11

1   Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not
seen.