I discovered that, too; last year I could listen to many games on Sirius but they don" seem to be on this year. I'm going to call Sirius and see if they are on somewhere this year. What a pain. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Donnie Parrett" <deparr...@prtcnet.org>
To: "JAWS-Users" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2013 8:24 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] NBA & XM Radio

I can't get JAWS to work well at all with the Sirius/XM Radio site where you go to listen to internet games. XM does not have any NBA games scheduled on their schedule page. Are they not going to carry any NBA games on XM radio?
Is the only way we can listen to them is to listen on the internet site?
Or, are they not carrying any NBA games at all this year?

Just wondering,
Donnie