Sent: Saturday, November 02, 2013 7:17 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] trouble with Jaws and Ms word

Hi there. I am using Jaws 14 with MS WOrd 2013.
I find it very often jams up when I am in Word 2013.
I am using Windows 8. Can I use ms word 2010 or 2007 with better consistency?
Or is Jaws 15 better for this?
I was doing a job tonight and spent a lot of time waiting for the programs to decide whether they liked each other or not.
Hope someone can advise.
Thanks.
Lovette

-----