Hello,

I am using XP Pro 32 bit, Office 2007 with AVG antivirus.

I'm running the 3 year AVG antivirus and I cannot remember when I first
installed it.

The date might be getting close on this Dell laptop.

When, I update it takes for ever and no done button sounds.

So, I run the update again and it does it again, then by the third time I
hear the done button.

And recently just started telling me after jaws comes on to press the
spacebar cause no antivirus is installed.

And this is not a antivirus balloon message to press the spacebar.

I don't want a blue screen surprise.

I been looking around the AVG menu, but I had no luck.

If, anyone knows how to figure how many days of antivirus are left, would be
great.

Thanks, in advance.

                                                                Jorge