Thanks, It is a breeze in win 7. On the task bar click on safely remove hardware. Arrow down to eject for the device and enter

-----Original Message----- From: jim
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2013 7:28 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] windows 8 safely remove hardware

Go to the desktop.
find computer and enter on it.
arrow down to devices with removable storage, right or left arrow till you
find the iPod.
With the iPod with the focus, press the applications key, press the letter
j, for eject.
You will here, you can safely remove hardware, this is the same way in
windows 7...

-----Original Message----- From: Lenny McHugh