Thanks, that worked.
By the way, what is the difference with Block sender, and Block sender's domain?

Rich

-----Original Message----- From: David Ferrin
Sent: Sunday, November 17, 2013 10:53 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] WLM and block sender.

If memory serves me and we're going back a bit do the following:

While focused on the message hit your applications key and look around in the resulting menu that will pop up. I'm sure you will find what it is you are searching for, HTH.

David Ferrin
Always be yourself because the people that matter don't mind, and the ones that mind don't matter.