Randy, same here in two computers. I repported it to fs support.

-----Original Message----- From: randy tijerina Sent: Sunday, November 17, 2013 10:45 PM To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com Subject: [JAWS-Users] iE11 keeps crashing while visiting youtube Friends, ever since I got this announcement to update to the latest adobe flash player, whenever I visit Youtube the program crashes on me.
I'm using iE11. i've never had this problem before I had to update.
any suggestions?