Hi, all, I have my computer set up so when I write to someone and they
reply, their email address is automatically put in my address book. So you
know, when you go to write a message you can hit the first letter and have
names come up that you choose from. Lately I have noticed that there are a
few addresses that have just vanished. It's not that they don't come up when
I do what I described, when I go into the address book, they are simply
gone, not there anymore. I haven't done any clearing out of things, but this
has happened before in the past and I don't understand why. I have a Win 7
computer, with IE 10 and jaws 13. Thanks.  Judy & Tallie