You can also use vlc and foobar

-----Original Message----- From: jim rawls
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2013 8:13 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] jaws commands for WMPP 12.

Since Win Amps is shutting down, I am probably forced to go back to use WMP 12 on my windows 7 computer. I'm not happy with this, because, my WMP 12 player sometimes
acts up on me, and I have found no way to repair it. So, what are some jaws
commands for WMP 12 to make it work properly? I am using windows 7, WMP 12, on a
windows  7 home premium machine, with jaws 15. Thanks for your help. Jim