From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Flor Lynch
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2013 11:59 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] FS and alternative say all in jaws v15

Well, initial reactions to human-like  speech synthesizers are almost always
favourable. but, wait till you've used Vocalizer Express over a period of
about a few weeks to a month. You may  notice perhaps that there are still
oddities in how it puts phrases together, so that the intonation in certain
parts of words or speech is always awkward. . I wonder if JAWS15 new
'improved' Vocalizer Express has solved this issue.
Time will tell. :)