Thanks for reply. I tried both ways and still nothing happens.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dang Manh Cuong" <dangmanhcu...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2013 11:01 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] print screen

Hi John
You can you the print screen (prscr) key by two ways
Press Alt+prscr to take screen of current focus
Press Shif+prscr to take screen of all you see in the monitor
If you want to send something like an error from some program to a website, I recommend you take its screen by alt+ prscr.
Cuong
----- Original Message ----- From: "john" <frei...@295.ca>