Hello,
I recently got JAWS 15 too. I still use itunes 10 and it works pretty well except if you want to use the store. Then forget it. Unless you have ten minutes to spare. Itunes 11 is from what I have heard not accessible unless you buy the Bltunes script which will cost you $6.99. I refuse to do that. If I can't get a free script for JAWS, I won't upgrade. If you want to use the itunes store, here is what I do. I do a google search for the artist I want followed by itunes. Then I click on the result that says something like itunes music and then the artist. I am then taken to the itunes store website. Then once you see the artist and song you want, click view in itunes. You will be asked whether you want to allow internet explorer to open itunes. Click allow on both screens. From here, you can use standard JAWS reading keys until you find the song you want. There will be a buy button below the song title. Click on that and you will be prompted whether you are sure you want to buy. Click buy again and you will be prompted for your apple id and password. Sometimes you are asked to varify your identity by answering your security questions. This only happens if you haven't used your account in a while. This part is not designed well and every time you try to get in the edit box to answer the question, itunes takes you back to the previous screen. This is a cajor flaw that apple needs to be aware of and fix. Otherwise, once you sign in, after a few seconds, you will hear a little noise that signals that download is complete. JAWS will not read this, but you will know your purchase is complete when you hear the noise. Then you can close itunes and then you will be back on the internet. Just to be sure, go into your itunes and look through your library to see if your furchases are there. Otherwise, you will get a receipt from apple in your email. This is very JAWS friendly. I hope this helps. If anyone else is willing to file an accessibility claim with apple, please do. We should not have to buy a $6.99 jaws script that allows us to use itunes. It's rediculous. Sorry for the rant, but it really isn't fair to the user.
Thanks,