Sent: Sunday, December 15, 2013 2:43 PM
To: 'Jaws Users '
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Best Program for Ripping and Burning Music CDs

Hello.  I use JAWS 12 and Win.7.

  I find Windows Media Player complicated and have only been able to rip a
CD to the hard drive when I got lucky. I never succeeded with it to burn a
CD yet.

  Is there some program that is easier and less complicated to use? I also
would like to be able to delete the copied CDs from the hard drive when I am
finished with them. I remember Roxio and Nero from the past. Is there a
better program that works well with JAWS 12 today which does not necessarily
need to be free?

  What do you, yourself, find works best to process music CDs successfully?

  Thanks in advance for all ideas.