Hello friends,

When I an on a page on the internet e.g. the Freedomscientific download
page, I press enter to click on a download which is fine.
It then says notification required and you have to do an alt+n to actually
download the file, to save or save as etc.
After you have done this, the download starts but the focus doesn't seem to
using.
You have to alt+tab out of internet explorer then alt+tab bvack in and tab
around to find your last location.
Is tis something that users have come across and has anyone managed to find
a work around or a better way of doing things please?

Steve.