The same here: I changed Outlook for TB just for that reason and don't regret it at all!

Angela from italy

Il 18/12/2013 18:07, Chris Hill ha scritto:
I've been using thunderbird for years.  I've never had any of those
problems, although I just switched to JFW last year.  I really dislike
wlm, I dislike its ribbons and find it excessively annoying.  Trouble
is, I still have to help people with it .

---
Blogging at tech-mysteries.blogspot.com

On 12/18/2013 10:45, Graham Smith wrote:
I remember trying both and finding wlm much better accessibly,
thunderbird had to much stuff being read out, things being announced
twice, graphics announcements and just generally clumbersome.

It was a while ago now that I tried both but for me moving on from
outlook express it was the best program, having said all that perhaps
thunderbird is ok now.

I am sure it is a personal thing and that you should try both, I did and
wlm came out on top.

Graham

-----Original Message----- From: Andrew James Bontrager