hi,
no i WILL ONLY HAVE ONE PROGRAM RUNNING BECAUSE mCaFEE IS ONLY A TRIAL VERSION AND IS ABOUT TO RUN OUT. AND WHEN IT RUNS OUT i WOULD LIKE TO REACTIVATE WINDOWS DEFENDER BUT DO NOT KNOW HOW TO REACTIVATE THE WINDOWS DEFENDER PROGRAMMED AND WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE KNEW HOW TO REACTIVATE THE PROGRAMMED?
THANKS IN ADVANCE .
Re: [JAWS-Users] windows defender
I don't think that can be done in windows 8. It is a very bad idea anyway, windows defender in windows 8 is an antivirus program, if you get a virus and you have two antivirus programs running, which will take care of the problem? Will either? Will both try and fail? See what I mean?

---