David, wow, this just shows how much we all need you!  (smile) It certainly
has helped me a lot since I've been on the list...all of us pooling our
knowledge.  Judy & Tallie

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2013 7:07 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] just a quick update on our current membership

We've just hit 660 subscribers. So far as I am aware there is no limit on
the amount of members the database will hold, but there are sure a lot more
than I ever expected. Just giving you folks a progress report is all.

Thanks for a productive 2013 and with luck 2014 will be even better.

One thing for sure if everybody posted it would be tuff to plow through that
number of messages. I just hope those who don't post are getting as much out
of it as those of us who post all the time.

David Ferrin
Always be yourself because the people that matter don't mind, and the ones
that mind don't matter.