I HATE MP3 TUTORIALS, CAUSE I'M ALSO HEARING IMPAIRED AS WELL AS VISUALLY IMPAIRED. A TEXT TUTORIAL WOULD BE BETTER!

-----Original Message----- From: northstar1...@okiespirit.net
Sent: Tuesday, December 24, 2013 3:21 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Need steps on how to burnan avi movie to DVD please

O.K. let me tget the CHRISTmas holiday out of the way and i will see
about creating a recording on how to use dvd flick and i am even
going to see if i can add a little more to the scripts so we can set
up the dvd burning as well. as far as use the software, when you
execute the software, you can press f2 to bring all of the commands
available and execute them by arrowing to the one you want to use and
press enter. if you already have a dvd burning package, you can [ress
f2 and then press enter on add title and add your title to the layout
and if its only one, you can then press f2 once more and down arrow
to create dvd and dvd flick will start creating the dvd structure for
you and i believe it defaults to c:\dvdflick folder. creating an
audio.ts and a video_ts folder there. once dvd flick is done, you can
then simply select the video_ts folder and paste it in to your dvd
layout using your favorite dvd burning software.
merry CHRISTmas for now and i hope to have something done in the near future.