From: "Flor Lynch" <florl...@iol.ie>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2013 4:35 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] problem with some radio stations in Radio, Sure?

When you say you can't get them, can you find the station(s) but they
don't play when you press ENTER? o r can you not find them there at all?
As i indicated, on my Windows7 64-bit Toshiba I get BBC World Service +
all of the other available BBC Radio stations and they play; and, the
CNN Radio and CNN TV stations, which both play.

Now, for another possible peculiarity. there are more stations (and
several of those don't play) in my version of RadioSure running on my
Windows XP computer, than there are in the version on my Win7 laptop.
The XP one probably has an earlier iteration of RadioSure on it, as it
was installed there two years prior. More stations got added to it over
time; and more stations got added to the Win7 one since it was installed
in Sept 2012. Pot luck? Could be. <grin>